How to install the new canon printer onto your computer
- Visit the Canon website to find the right printer driver for your computer.
- Select and download the "imageClass D1320 MF Drivers" for your Operating System version to your preferred location.
- Once the download completes, double click on the downloaded file and let it unzip to the folder. It will unzip to the same folder your downloaded file is in.
- Open the unzipped folder and follow the instructions to install the driver for your computer.
- During installation, you can install the printer to print using a USB cable or the Network. It's highly recommended to use the Network option because you can print wirelessly as long as you're on the TJCSanJose WiFi network!
- USB Printing: Complete the installation of the printer driver. Once it's complete, plug in the USB cable attached to the rear of the Canon printer.
- Network Printing: Search for the Canon imageClass D1300 series printer in the list of networked printers. If it does not show up in the list, add the printer's address manually: 192.168.1.166.
- For any questions on the printer setup process, contact Bro. Jeff Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org).